Wednesday 21 January 2015

17. Evaluation of practical remake

Overall I think our remake of the breakfast club opening was really good, and we produced an opening very similar to the original.

Our Remake                                                                                                       The original
                                                                    Long shot









            low angle shot












                                                                    Establishing shot











I also think the soundtrack fit really well with the atmosphere of the opening while I was narrating there was a smooth backing track.
I think we had good timing with the credits also they were not too fast or too slow.
our font was more funkier and youthful than the original which I liked.

Our Remake                                                                                               The Original


No comments:

Post a Comment